Dynamic Facilitation & Choice Creation Seminar with Jim Rough! Course completed!
Observera! Denna utbildningen utförs på Engelska i Tyskland av ett externt företag!
Please note! This training course is organised and delivered by our partners in Germany LINK
Course booking is done directly at this external site: LINK (The site is in German while the seminar will be delivered in English.)
For more information please contact Mr John McNamara here LINK
Mr Jim Rough himself will deliver this 2 day introduction training course focusing on Dynamic Facilitation and Choice Creation. There will be two advnaced training courses in connection with Jim’s visit in November later in the year, taking place in Sweden and Italy. Exact location and dates will be announced shortly!
This is a unique opportunity to meet Jim Rough in person and gain deep insights into his revolutionary methodology and its vast untapped potential.
Main instructor: Jim Rough (Profile)
About the course
In this seminar, during two days you will have the opportunity to personally experience the power of group collaboration in a choice-creating zone, working on shared issues.
Dynamic Facilitation evokes “choice-creating,” a special quality of thinking where people use all their capacities to achieve breakthroughs on impossible-seeming issues. Choice-creating is like what often happens naturally in a crisis, where everyone drops their old ways of thinking and comes together to achieve the impossible. Dynamic Facilitation can be used with individuals, groups, organizations and, through the Wisdom Council, very large systems of people.
- Know how to facilitate people to solve difficult, seemingly impossible issues
- Be able to facilitate trust-building, new options, and shared visions
- Grow in your capability to live a participative management style
- Develop leadership skills for helping diverse or conflicted people arrive at “shared aha’s” and collective breakthroughs
- Gain confidence in welcoming difficult issues, divergent perspectives, and conflict
The Wisdom Council is a new-paradigm leadership tool for facilitating whole-system change — in corporations, cities, unions, professional associations and government agencies. With little cost or time, it promises to establish a system-wide “choice-creating” conversation, where people think together making progress on the most difficult issues
Jim Rough is originator of the Wisdom Council process, which is has been implemented in a number of cities throughout Central Europe, government agencies, cooperatively owned businesses, schools, and conferences. He is co-founder of the nonprofit Center for Wise Democracy, which promotes the Wisdom Council
What do past participants say about Dynamic Facilitation – Read here
- Leaders and politically active individuals – to engage and help people, communities, teams and organizations to function at their highest capability
- Project managers – Enabling the project team to collaborate effectively
- Change agents – to be more capable of transforming systems
- Mediators – to work with systemic and complex conflict with multiple parties to find breakthrough resolution
- Facilitators – Learn to use the powerful non-linear way of facilitation
When and where
The training will take place in Landshut, a short drive from Munich in Germany..
Booking & Practical arrangements
The published price for this course is 400 – 650 Euro, depending on the total amount of participants. The higher amount is due prior to participation and the difference will be reimbursed to the participants depending if the course is fully booked or not.
If flying in from abroad,Munich airport (MUC) is a just a short drive away from the venue. Most international carriers as well as low cost alternatives have frequent connections to this major international hub.
Please note that the standard Necadium terms and conditions don’t apply for this course since it’s organised and delivered by an external partner. We’re simply promoting it!
Since representatives from Necadium AB will travel from the south of Sweden for this training, there is an opportunity to travel together. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested in joining us for this training course.